Subject: 50% OFF ...ends today!
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sdvgsds \\dsgf\\dgd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 20:06:37 +0000 (UTC)

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p>

Hi Sdvgsds... the early Black Friday savings end at midnight tonight (PST).

Grab your EXTRA 20% OFF now...
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p>

Combine that with my regular Quantity Discounts and you can save up to a total of 50%
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p> !!!  (and FREE Shipping!)
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p>

Click Here & Start Saving
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p>

Expires Today !
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p>

How to get the 50% Max Discount...

You'll instantly receive 20% off when ordering one bottle.

As you add more products to your cart, the discount continues to increase.

Orderseven bottles
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p> and you'll get the max 50% Discount off your entire order!

That's just $27.98 a bottle

AND you'll get Free Shipping ! 

You'll see all the combined discounts calculated at cart checkout.

In Health, Fitness & Longevity

Dr. Sam  🙂

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p>

Try something for the first time!

Stock up on your favorites...
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20p>

 

‌

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe,click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=01EP1ENAMYS4J42C1AFCDV66D0&r=wbYn3LX&m=RF8sRg&k=0eed76c3189a271198fe1b4e649bc59e>.