Subject: Just try it... here's $20 to spend!
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sdvgsds \\dsgf\\dgd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 00:31:40 +0000 (UTC)

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Hi Sdvgsds ... It's November and it's time for a month of big savings!

Now is the perfect time to try a bottle of HFL supplements with their quality ingredients and potent formulations.

This weekend I'm giving you $20 to spend on which ever products you'd like to try.
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Shop Now...
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Your $20 expires Sunday at midnight!
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

The $20 cash will automatically appear in your cart this weekend... use it, or lose it !

In Health, Fitness & Longevity

Dr. Sam  🙂
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

See the full range of HFL supplements...
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Boost your libido & sexual performance
<https://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Gain muscle mass and increase strength & power
<https://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Lower your cholesterol and balance HDL/LDL
<https://my.4hfl.com/choleslo/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Reduce pain, aches & inflammation
<https://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Get quality deep sleep and wake-up refreshed & recharged
<https://my.4hfl.com/deep-sleep-formula/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Boost immunity, bone health, energy & mood
<https://my.4hfl.com/perfect-vitamin-dk/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

Lower blood pressure and hypertension
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-pressure-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday20d>

‌

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe,click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=01EP1ENAMYS4J42C1AFCDV66D0&r=w2Yej9m&m=UG6Skz&k=0eed76c3189a271198fe1b4e649bc59e>.