Subject: How are you feeling Sdvgsds?
From: "Dr. Sam Robbins" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sdvgsds \\dsgf\\dgd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 09:27:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Sdvgsds...I noticed you added AlphaViral
<http://www.alphaviril.com/lp/av.php>™—our testosterone boosting supplement—to your cart but didn't check out.

I'm committed to doing everything I can to help you out. Whether you have a question about the products, an ingredient, or need a recommendation, I'd love to hear from you.

Shoot me an email!
<http://health.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new>

GO BACK TO CART >>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>

Buy Now (Discounts Expire This Friday)
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>
<http://www.hflsupport.com/>

If you're having any problems with the checkout process or have questions?  Please email us here
<https://health.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new> or jump onLive Chat
<https://v2.zopim.com/widget/livechat.html?key=JVMlNVnrwkshF9gt1NhngoJnbmo1d0xu>

If you need more product details, take a look at...
<https://reviews.4hfl.com/hfl_reviews.php?product=AV&type=T&rating=5>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/sub/ingredients.php?pop=yes>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/sub/research.php?pop=yes>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/sub/instructions.php?pop=yes>

Finish your order now, while it's fresh on your mind, before you miss this Friday's special discounts! 

FINISH YOUR ORDER & SAVE
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>

Full money back guarantee + $100 for your trouble

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

I'm so confident in the effectiveness of my products that if, after 30 days, you don't see a difference in your testosterone levels, YOU'LL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND + $100.00 CASH BACK, JUST FOR YOUR TROUBLE!

Make Your Health A Priority—ORDER TODAY!
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>

No longer want to receive these emails?Unsubscribe
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=01EP1ENAMYS4J42C1AFCDV66D0&r=5S7VM55&m=QzHLS9&k=0eed76c3189a271198fe1b4e649bc59e>.
Health Media 3635 s fort apache rd las vegas, NV 89147

‌