Subject: Fwd: New voicemail from (404) 434-0276
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 04:34:57 +0800

Handled already

ZD 94837

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Fwd: New voicemail from (404) 434-0276
To: <[email-masked]>

thank you

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Google Voice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 6:10 PM
Subject: New voicemail from (404) 434-0276
To: <[email-masked]>

 <https://voice.google.com>
Hey doctor, this is Garden. Got so many Alpha barrel and I'm having problem
taking it is I can give you money. It spends I guess the discomfort still
in do you have any advice? what to do Or is it some type of allergic
reaction? Please? Give me a call back. 404-434-0276 Samsung.
play message
<https://www.google.com/voice/fm/08852669408223499264/AHwOX_BDgvTH-SxKFrIXwExaIUprO1XUnKyFtid_unuxHNEqJSCqPNho-DaUXGla0YffuD-M6WugPW2cHEga2shP8KOwgtS1hLeVtGatYiA2MGv8NRlZeSjGGNZGTaeMdYJH3ccosalUF8aCnyjJhan2l_tfkE2idlIt_AYPzBemlnAYT4qFGNg>
YOUR ACCOUNT <https://voice.google.com> HELP CENTER
<https://support.google.com/voice#topic=1707989> HELP FORUM
<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/voice>
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive
email notifications for voicemail. If you don't want to receive such emails
in the future, please update your email notification settings
<https://voice.google.com/settings#voicemail>.
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA