Subject: Fwd: Stephen Evans - your order has been shipped!
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:12:13 +0800

Replied ZD 94585

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stephen Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 5:58 AM
Subject: RE: Stephen Evans - your order has been shipped!
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Morning guys,

                                Just wondering where my shipment is. I
still haven’t received it.

Can you please chase it up.

Thanks

      Kind Regards,

      Stephen Evans

*     Building Work Supervisor*

       Mobile: 0429 162 295

       Phone: (08) 8951 4275

       Fax: (08) 8952 0384

  [image:
CAL Accreditation Logo.jpg]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only
for the use of the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying or dealing in any way whatsoever with this
email is strictly prohibited. It is the recipient's duty to virus scan or
otherwise test the enclosed information before using the information or
loading attached files onto any computer system. Tangentyere Constructions
does not warrant that the information contained in this email is free from
viruses, defects or errors. Tangentyere Constructions will not be liable to
you or to any other person for any loss or damage (including direct,
indirect or consequential loss or damage, business interruption or lost
revenue, profit, savings or data) however caused and whether by negligence
or otherwise which may result directly or indirectly from the receipt or
use of this email or any files attached to this email. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where that
sender specifically states them to be the views of Tangentyere
Constructions.

Stephen Evans
/
Constructions
[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>
/
0429 162295
Tangentyere Council
0889514265

4 Elder Street (PO Box 8070)
Alice Springs NT
*tangentyere.org.au* <http://www.tangentyere.org.au/> 0871
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached
to this communication are not waived or
lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it and
notify us immediately by telephone or email. Tangentyere Council Aboriginal
Corporation and its related
entities do not accept liability for any loss and/or damage incurred either
directly or indirectly from opening
this email or any attachment.
*From:* Dr. Sam Robbins / 4HFL.com <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, 14 August 2020 11:53 PM
*To:* Stephen Evans <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Stephen Evans - your order has been shipped!

Dear Stephen Evans,

Thank you for your order. We wanted to let you know that your package
(#EH-202008132127-566532) was shipped via USPS, USPS First Class Mail Intl
on 8/14/2020.  You can track your package at any time using the link below.

*Shipped To:*
Stephen Evans
PO BOX 5434
Alice Springs, NT 0871 AU

*Track Your Shipment:* LX691242782US
<http://emailtrk.shipstation.com/ls/click?upn=6WPDI3S8lWi4EY9-2BZkmBYmeCIOMOGGLFaLYKDzGmAKlDJy8LMA-2BwBzla7VW21JZFQds5hPqbyKf901K6KpUc8WICJAAumQ983s-2B2d2QW-2FJ9FLe9WVmZwF9F0-2BoJIF3-2FIYPxBFWcvAuNCSxN7KNf8Td8U13FWYJSW-2B-2BS0xxDKE0CHmagwnHamq5wO1mv-2FNd0qBbxs8cmqUJUSSbcFoOS3GU8tuPdxXulFbfTYP-2Bw0fa-2BdvfGScbITbfyslc3z3p7CkpSznej9Ekj1zax45wfpnKctXw7a3CCpJW8nWfweVD8-3Dsvlc_lTq8dHXwfrTa-2Fti45-2F0nOvsTBFH7SVWSBrTroCQI-2FKbYzDTIKUl7ptCRd0oxMkiW1hLLTEwFqYPG3JyHT31VK7gCJH7LtFU0TgTd7luDviRLo366azl4ti8pTgPRvpVPBEXwMi-2BagL4-2Fh1fdpO9gXDXguH0SdyPSQJtHIO48SOWkL7kI5qgEp8jmxcVy9fbS25aKBef-2F3KEHRnSNr42Htx-2Bz-2BxgXSVEje4YVh2LZcgwC3BmZLQtIBuf4DZWFUJwVtNLij4T1ZLXutK2uXxYBvA1PEIonnCdH-2FCXfzLiIkUjEPW4Cg1TxwRwHx4sD4UhoKfbhT5Kj5Mpq-2FFaqyI1vVQ-3D-3D>

This shipment includes the following items:

*Item #*

*Description*

*Qty*

AV

AlphaViril (1)

3

Thank you for your support. Wishing you a very *happy & healthy day!*

Sincere Regards

HFL Customer Care Team

http://HFLsupport.com - *24/7 support [chat, phone & email]*

http://4HFL.com
<http://emailtrk.shipstation.com/ls/click?upn=U1W1FcK8j5pzmRNwL-2B4ocTOp1-2BeH1VIVKTrw0vE2Tb0xM47h4tbZvX-2BqoyHhBOa-2BXJTMRdUkPvgP-2FtfK36V8ew-3D-3DbZqO_lTq8dHXwfrTa-2Fti45-2F0nOvsTBFH7SVWSBrTroCQI-2FKbYzDTIKUl7ptCRd0oxMkiW1hLLTEwFqYPG3JyHT31VK7gCJH7LtFU0TgTd7luDviRLo366azl4ti8pTgPRvpVPBEXwMi-2BagL4-2Fh1fdpO9gXDXguH0SdyPSQJtHIO48SOWkL7kI5qgEp8jmxcVy9fbSK3Z3Rq1BTY0c1AebrsM4u7aNMQYcSYH0VjF8J2xXeOUQEsV-2BS9ZgTvsdxgK7zF9RkElbD9gTob3yWMowQhH8CMh-2FcFpKwuUagbhLKv-2Fny7mw0lhgpOrbI70Bque47TblehJFTXVgWcVUaqcyLPlBww-3D-3D>
- our site

<http://emailtrk.shipstation.com/ls/click?upn=M0-2Bwqn9RWDOekdoJF2lIBH-2F3SY-2BwC01Tdc-2Ftj2Vw3N0-3D97AQ_lTq8dHXwfrTa-2Fti45-2F0nOvsTBFH7SVWSBrTroCQI-2FKbYzDTIKUl7ptCRd0oxMkiW1hLLTEwFqYPG3JyHT31VK7gCJH7LtFU0TgTd7luDviRLo366azl4ti8pTgPRvpVPBEXwMi-2BagL4-2Fh1fdpO9gXDXguH0SdyPSQJtHIO48SOWkL7kI5qgEp8jmxcVy9fbS-2BeUJfhTecijBJ-2Bbko2MdB03T-2B0SDiEdwvwrgLsnOdPHpOyhgrC9-2FlMlFO6C-2Fthe6uKXuQDHj8DhyHO22VP0VfLhOv5vlk-2FgvQ-2B-2BpbBTIDlyV8pCnRsYHmMJO2ZzyweeO-2B7AGYWXa92XNy4JKsivRSw-3D-3D>

Report this message as spam
<https://console.mailguard.com.au/ras/1YKc81z9BD/221kVUGJshmw2kK3pOQpVz/5.3>