Subject: Fwd: Zendesk Ticket #93500
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 05:33:47 +0800

Emailed to customer

Kae
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: Zendesk Ticket #93500
To: <[email-masked]>

I'm sorry for the delay. Do NOT take the prescription drugs. My mom just
went through the SAME thing, again!... She got off CholesLo, put her on
drugs, 3 months later she has leg pain at night, can't sleep, memory is
horrible and is losing hair.

She didn't even tell me, she just did what her doctor "forced" her to do.

Your husband's cholesterol is FINE. It's greatly improved. You can up the
dose to 6 daily and I'll give you wholesale prices going forward.

LOL... Blood FLOW and PRESSURE are totally different. There's nothing even
similar in the ingredients. This doctor, forgive me, is an idiot.

Remember, Blood PRESSURE is for hypertension, NOT cholesterol. I don't see
why anyone is even comparing the two.

Blood FLOW is very different than both. It doesn't have a SPECIFIC goal,
like CholesLo (for cholesterol) or Blood PRESSURE for hypertension. It's
more of a global fix - which we all need as we get older.

Also, Hydrochlorthiazide that your doctor wants to give for Blood PRESSURE
is a lame drug. It's used for EDEMA and water retention. A SIDE BENEFIT is
lowered blood pressure. However, it does NOT DIRECTLY lower blood pressure.

NOW, if your husband is totally bloated and retaining a ton of water, his
feet and face are super bloated, etc., etc... Then fine. Even then, I would
lower sodium and increase potassium and do it naturally.

Now, my question always goes back to - what is your husband's goal or need?
Lowing cholesterol is one, what else?

The other vitamins he's taking are good. I would always increase Vit D to
5000 units or more.

I don't know if this helped, but please... do NOT listen to your doctor.
I'm sorry, they are quick to give drugs. By the way, 40 mg of Atorvastatin
is a SUPER HIGH dose for your husband's cholesterol. I mean, he can easily
get by with just 10 mg.

Ugg... these doctors upset me so much. I'm so upset at how LITTLE the know
about health!!!

I'm treating you and your husband like my own family and I guess this is
why I'm so angry about it all. Sorry if my email sounds harsh Ashley -- I
just care too much I guess. And things are only getting worse.

IF you'd like, I will get on a zoom call with both your husband and you and
talk about all of this. BUT, I would record it and post it online so other
people can benefit. IF you're okay with this? You can change your name or
whatever ... I just want other people to learn and help as many people as
possible.

Let me know
thanks

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 4:56 PM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Hi Dr Sam,
>
> The customer responded. Please advise.
>
> Hi Dr. Sam!
>
> I wanted to update you with you asking me what my husband's Cholesterol
> count is. Attached is a picture of his blood work results with the numbers.
> He has been on Choleslo for months now and has been taking 2x a day 4 pills
> a day. The doctor sent in a prescription now for him to start taking
> Atorvastatin 40mg after seeing the results. The problem with this is he is
> not wanting to take it because she prescribed this same medicine in
> December last year and it made him have hot sweats feeling sick so he took
> himself off of it. So, he didn't start taking it yet because he wants to
> communicate this with the doctor, as I am the one who remembered it and
> brought out the old bottle. The pharmacist mentioned trying to cut the pill
> in half and only take half of it and see if his body reacts to it or not.
> So I just wanted to communicate with you on the vitamins to see if you
> think he should take the pills 6 times a day and if it should resolve the
> issue for him to not have to take the cholesterol medicine? The doctor did
> say there is one thing in the Choleslo that is helpful in lowering his
> cholesterol.
>
> Also, with the Blood Pressure Optimizer vitamin and the Blood Flow
> vitamins the doctor is telling us that they are almost basically the same
> vitamin, great multivitamin that has almost all the same supplements...she
> is saying she thinks it is well marketed with good labeling and expensive.
> My husband has been taking the Blood Pressure Optimizer for the same amount
> of time as the Choleslo so it should have enough time to be working. We
> have just added the Blood Flow a little over a month ago. I am NOT trying
> to demean or say anything negative about the vitamins!!!! I am simply
> asking for advice with what the doctor is stating and how it isn't having
> the effect on my husband as we thought it would... I am disappointed the
> doctor added another blood pressure medicine Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg to
> take every morning.
>
> We wanted to reach out to ask you your advice and NOT to complain or speak
> negatively on how it is or isn't working for my husband! We understand
> everyone has different ways the body will absorb the vitamins. Can you
> please advise on what is specifically in the Blood Flow and Blood pressure
> Optimizer that is helping with the blood pressure and the blood flow in the
> body? After the doctor mentioned it has all the same ingredients almost, I
> see that the one difference is that Blood Flow has K2-7 & Vitamin E and
> Blood Pressure has B6 & Potassium... of course I do see different amounts
> of everything else.
>
> Apart from your vitamins he does already take Calcium and Vitamin D and
> Garlic Extract Finest Nutrition brand along with Omega Plus Q Plus Fish Oil
> that was given to us. So maybe that is why the doctor is stating he is
> taking a lot of the same vitamins after looking at what the supplements
> offer?
>
> With much respect and wanting to know the best way to go forward to help
> my husband's health I send this letter. I know you will want to promote
> your product but I'm just wanting to see what is best for him and I
> appreciate your time to look over his blood count and answer my questions!!!
>
> With Kindest Regards,
> Ashley Gwin
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Kae
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 11:51 PM
> Subject: Zendesk Ticket #93500
> To: Dr. Sam Robbins <[email-masked]>
>
>
> Hi Dr. Sam
>
> An auto-ship customer wants to get your opinion, please check and respond
> accordingly.
>
> Hi Dr. Sam!
>
> My husband and I have recently started ordering from you these last couple
> of months. We appreciate your website and everything you add regarding
> yourself and your background. I am glad I found you online as I first was
> trying to find a supplement to help my husband not have to take Cholesterol
> medicine. His doctor had said if he doesn't get it under control then he
> would need to start taking medicine...shortly after, they put him on
> medicine for it and it did not agree with him as he was waking up with hot
> sweats and was not feeling well. So I look forward to when he goes back to
> get results after taking the Choleslo for a bit.
>
> He also has been taking the Blood Pressure Optimizer for a couple of
> months and just now started taking Blood Flow Optimizer. His doctor
> currently has him on Lisinopril Tab 40 mg 1 time a day. We are cautiously
> taking him off of that while adding the Blood Flow Optimizer to his vitamin
> regimen since last week. He takes his blood pressure regularly and this
> morning it was 156 over 96... yes, we know that is not good! We wanted to
> ask what you would suggest, if you think it is a good idea what we are
> doing? And if so, how we can help lower his blood pressure more to be on
> the normal side. Would you suggest him changing the amount he is taking by
> chance? Please advise...
>
> Thank you for your time. It is most appreciated!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Ashley (& Michael) Gwin
> 309-278-8407
>
>
> Regards
>
> Dave
>
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
> www.avast.com
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> <#m_-5195992940621145969_m_8667519507539949401_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>