Subject: Cloud9 is set to unlock The Power of Audio™
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 08:06:43 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c8d402b3a9b4cf04f005fd1a0f181a279331ff323511f0bd7abd0c54664a4784b24dc418ddab943bf83d5cd97acf6deb6509a2735eb69ba9 
Products      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c8d402b3a9b4cf04c8977fd127bec6179cd953c65ef7737fcbf0067c9c0cba3c7c2c7d65b802f639c7246c3773c61266cf8c031d50db99bf 
Partnerships      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc39bf13be7e88385cb1de8e52cca1132767cf6803475f9b8dde20466230b850949652a0a6fc0458ebacca8e795105a9905 
Support 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e450216791f818ae0a46ce666b376ba1b8c2cd6d8dbe5e0cc33e1295a543c1245be06fea50f923857cf63018d74ed674649b754e4461985a 

EPOS x Cloud9

We are excited to announce a three-year sponsorship of one of the most recognizable esports organizations in the world &ndash; Cloud9. With championships industry-wide, unmatched viewership hours and superstars across all game titles, Cloud9 prides itself on being the best in all categories. 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e450216791f818ae0a46ce666b376ba1b8c2cd6d8dbe5e0cc33e1295a543c1245be06fea50f923857cf63018d74ed674649b754e4461985a 
Learn more 

 Give away 
 Get the chance to win a signed Cloud9 team jersey by answering one simple question! What colors does the new headsets in the GSP 600 series offer? 
Blue and WhiteOrange and PurpleSubmit answer
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc36bd47187633c899bfd3b06f97504510656b6d27842af339ee9768222bdc8d55b565d2c3214d36a560bdfa8fc1f531645 
Interactive Email Form Submit 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e450216791f818ae1ba6380cd582e3d4b389665e4f0d29cc2abea685f7b80271b6a952e1e789a10a10d85b94e86e05aa8d164265af96179f 

EPOS GSP 602 gives me that competitive edge that I need as a professional player. The audio clarity is second to none.&rdquo;

- Yasin "Nisqy" Dincer, League of Legends Player, Cloud9 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e450216791f818ae1ba6380cd582e3d4b389665e4f0d29cc2abea685f7b80271b6a952e1e789a10a10d85b94e86e05aa8d164265af96179f 

Explore the GSP 602

Audio equipment enabling digital athletes to perform at the top of their game.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc300dd2adcb63e5ddba3fe8a18e5867b4151f71709c37f9adedd2b3c16d675d11f01c0a8e56b029af19af756a39e044bf0 

 GSP 602 is available in a stylish blue and complemented with tan colored ear pads, which can also be bought as separate accessory for all GSP 600 series gaming headsets.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc300dd2adcb63e5ddba3fe8a18e5867b4151f71709c37f9adedd2b3c16d675d11f01c0a8e56b029af19af756a39e044bf0 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc300dd2adcb63e5ddba3fe8a18e5867b4151f71709c37f9adedd2b3c16d675d11f01c0a8e56b029af19af756a39e044bf0 
Explore  the GSP 602

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc394dbec0814a5db09b0f22c1b7c162bf5cbbe27788444a8eafc95a8e6823f662bc2f6636253d182ab4cd2b9631dd7e36b 

GSP 601 comes in clean, crisp white, with both white and contrasted bronze colored cover plates included. 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc394dbec0814a5db09b0f22c1b7c162bf5cbbe27788444a8eafc95a8e6823f662bc2f6636253d182ab4cd2b9631dd7e36b 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc394dbec0814a5db09b0f22c1b7c162bf5cbbe27788444a8eafc95a8e6823f662bc2f6636253d182ab4cd2b9631dd7e36b 
Explore  the GSP 601

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for our EPOS Gaming newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, you may 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc39fc275e8a200a547a3bc4ed746fa77fa608080218e633e61140eb2efa4cb1e4612314d8008c56c5f52e9fa9706351260 
unsubscribe here. 

EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc3c9aa401b723e612ab65ea65cb1bb88dfeeaad0570bcb0fe280cb5a9fcf219f213fb91a5d14159703d106aba05fa3125a 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc39d2fdd6d97e4648ee19a1f22bdf76253d834ccf8773dd99d3ecde3635a693534254da84b04ccd3ba6de81514033d0374 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc3b80c8046ac3dd6cb9fb4aa6fae7c9fdeff257affa9f7d3472ffaff1d72e1fae8278260381eafd7742e4bf5d114923ffc 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=c66a6d6e809d5bc31cbcfbbecfc659f33345e7bc2473459e7614f29c6f65a8a9eb29d9bfc08041a7de04b2fec42ed1def820a8c75a5e3974 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a54d023f38329871dbe9b7b8c28215fe7b394fc0e8eab9cb7069316831c0a6b25f95966722cf337f29b6c7c1bdc4d51a7f 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a5555be9a735afa524323fc669cbe8fb115aebfd6df4e4552095c2eaa8179e1e6d03624c006b440f54f694f3a7fcef495c 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a5df845dc205eda66c020c9888b0519a5e48ad84daab30d1d58a24e82137b258d12227d81cd0b297057533d0ff073a785a 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a56025f6504f70b88540e901a6c9dbfb283d60bceb3bef5d49436902d2c21b5a7fde39faf23bcae09816d2da32adc6e482 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a5e98ef9393ec360b3002b2e51dc18939d8cc36c56643c7e7a523eba586107b583ece6db34b4c217d3f38ba2440eaaefea 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a5457bcd4b4fd1ecd732376eabccb9d287a3df001442c271d462b08a9878e80ab8bbe79a83fc1c4205434e5c5cd34cdb79 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=13539864bc189630787ba739d2f17316a1ea7437597a5cdfd3f90e29f65e7b7d39cf22ba4127e7f248192a2034d92a4fcbd1ffdd778936a72062110cf0289fbd4160419d9cdb3efc 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2020 by EPOS
EPOS A/S Industriparken 27 DK-2750 Ballerup Denmark 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a5379afef1a921edc833a50ae2bb31b2a2de2bde414eff70bd12be3ab851fc245fa70f22a61f1dc887e685e12ac04b6e6d 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a5241a02a3c8982c55d74b6df38ae33a9e4467e7f0d2f4649a63df7de1d8442341f71a28553d4656f475a5781f952fbf7f 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=99eb4cf74a4003a590f6134948d527b714dbc1bad600ef29e16f48e639b5db384240d097c45183a72a4597ed6670b916645d8b97d01ea482 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e450216791f818aee9cf26e37bde78416e87e547e719325e9a2fa19c00af4d5099f53d6774802e96eb4e0b79c004253df8d1e2297624217b