Subject: Fwd: Calcium Oxalate Crystals
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 09:06:51 +0800

Replied ZD 93962

Kae
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Phyllis Steger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 8:14 AM
Subject: Calcium Oxalate Crystals
To: drsam <[email-masked]>

Hi Dr.Sam:

I have a cousin who sometimes has kidney pain - she doesn't seem to know
much about calcium oxalate crystals - I don't either - but, I am curious to
know if Blood Flow Optimizer would be good to take in that situation.

Would Blood Flow circulate those oxalate crystals a little too quickly and
create more pain?
I am thinking if that is the case - just take 1 pill a day to get started
etc. or should she not start Blood Flow at all until current kidney pain
subsides?

If it would be good - I want to give her a bottle.

Thanks for your excellent products and I look forward to your response!

Phyllis