Subject: GSP 600 color upgrade
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 07:00:44 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cb1f7a3292e82a7029305f96bfa393e20b8ae5b681c2a7dafc24b6a3f6d21d8ccfb819653d94f9bf09a4eca71aacecf896942b59c1baefd7 
Products      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cb1f7a3292e82a70ff58d29b8c484ab7b2d19486befd2745594eded3455f681ca71e06aa5720dddef57078efe6e8d8c8f382434bb3033fd2 
Partnerships      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cb1f7a3292e82a70a7d1fab3081e48ba565ceb98e80909937ce8473b1ec47049ba105f776f4ac9073aa867584dd742e03ba6ce34e2303aa5 
Support 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cffbaba52a7a02f77d73a70e97ec958aef0bd35c0feec9633ead7a0fa5812205e493990be590b86e5f8b0411d837d7163e1f62089d46b5f8 

Colors for a true legend
The GSP 600 series closed acoustic headsets deliver high audio fidelity and exceptional audio realism allowing you to hear every detail and react faster for better game performance.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cffbaba52a7a02f77d73a70e97ec958aef0bd35c0feec9633ead7a0fa5812205e493990be590b86e5f8b0411d837d7163e1f62089d46b5f8 
Learn more 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cffbaba52a7a02f7d49405f5a18877827bfafa92a3948a52ea4bdcd970cd2a0bfbd681e5d564740cb1777767ab6afe1c5c7ff061549c87ba 

GSP 601 comes in clean, crisp white, with both white and contrasted bronze colored cover plates included.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cffbaba52a7a02f7d49405f5a18877827bfafa92a3948a52ea4bdcd970cd2a0bfbd681e5d564740cb1777767ab6afe1c5c7ff061549c87ba 

Explore the GSP 601

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=b4f5365ce3fb2d2712a5bb3e9e4c8e674ba88125fbe48da684a9deb20e6e83ff4e9f5a30ee175293852c5fc3cb60c76c003f39b225f07592 

GSP 602 is available in a stylish blue and complemented with tan colored ear pads, which can also be bought as separate accessory for all GSP 600 series gaming headsets.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=b4f5365ce3fb2d2712a5bb3e9e4c8e674ba88125fbe48da684a9deb20e6e83ff4e9f5a30ee175293852c5fc3cb60c76c003f39b225f07592 

Get to know the GSP 602

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for our EPOS Gaming newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, you may 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ab7ffd84f2d0e235cb165758ec077194c5dad04ef7e24d8ed409e657bd3ef7d0e05d48ff5af15487951d7b5b61fe7ec1138f0738bbb7cb49 
unsubscribe here. 

EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ab7ffd84f2d0e23556ddc704fb913f243bb9b000d26e212a255b3afab6006057831db56affc45b7f2811e39be119f57cf622faf570d1d34d 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=50b1680176efaeb62861635d28d599a4dc50d114dd35023cade4747b95cc5f99b227e24e0a49e8cdd17b03a32b34e1fa89df1f591e9904c9 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=50b1680176efaeb60172b94bbdb31ab0dc8ccd26bc605cf41736d087e630f7069e364f97fe5a3f55eb0d05f0396f38d6de7fb0c121a4c512 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=50b1680176efaeb6bb5e2d1309e5c1b46661b02f963911cb68eecd24051620bc3c28374fab9dd65d626fd6e7865a0bc08fd61e7bc4dd6d1c 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=50b1680176efaeb6157efeb0998fbf4da5baff2ad54a6099cac5d503f29650fd957d8eea85a9ce9ad4824016aa9acb0fa92a8461ed8542ea 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=50b1680176efaeb6cb9000cd3812f3439c80ef25b7cee06e28832d3a62186ff5ca1fff17bcd65f8327c938ce3ab3c69f6770a3ef5ba60745 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=50b1680176efaeb63c38106d822dd26d78b395f1be5e754c9126acae7d627b07de5581e275d46a057886f96131298bfa2d7ae1a1aad59fcc 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=50b1680176efaeb6b57ec9d124270e90b903f83be6db2412deb49d0f54d67f03128042134c9da6d52a40d7cd4660459e7eff3642b859afd0 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=4bd43c4290c356d2f440fac2c3b968ca11f328c940d5fa20a01b06d1226b837bf84555dd4d301fb9f127f573ad2f50fd71deb12862500646 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=4bd43c4290c356d2a192dbe7f56554949c09b152253a4f74f5069a3089c2be37384b87107fb37564b55621597fdcb51af4327b17a90a133b 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=12ea369ebdc352f3c601ed215cdab739c7090c1341defa22366df1049d902f8a75061a0f1c8d8bbb0aed19fd2a7ff70f3927bba68c255bf5cd8ebb9b85da792830831bfbd590e1ff 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2020 by EPOS
EPOS A/S Industriparken 27 DK-2750 Ballerup Denmark 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=4bd43c4290c356d27737412d51e35645331dd2f22070fc2de44dc5bc98795d145432d31d28187a66d6e9ca446fda2d3726ad278e5a56acea 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=a8bf95c5b812919d73b9c52c99e871fa90dd5df1dd93c9ddc6ba649b48d63c6f381608dabc250a2323779a55d331937b3551c90f10a9c000 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=a8bf95c5b812919d3ca0de7e8cd30ea81c65babffbdb740624f0d1ccde394da04a900ea6161e07063698537d8abe61937f13f2122f1af446 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=a8bf95c5b812919d9631fe4ef57047ec5f2d7e872a19378e64607a4dbdfe57a75c6c41952641930a4006bbaaac93ca15f2d9d18170d429a5