Subject: Fwd: Relief Factor | Healthy Inflammation Response Supplement
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 09:31:04 +0800

Replied ZD 93254

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steven Hartsfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 8:58 AM
Subject: Relief Factor | Healthy Inflammation Response Supplement
To: Dr. Sam Robbins <[email-masked]>

https://www.relieffactor.com/

I have ordered your pain and inflammation to be sent to me on my auto ship
order.
I was curious as to the benefits or the difference in the two.
Or more or less the ingredients in yours vs theirs.   You had given me
advice before on supplements because the other guys used dead root powder.
I'm just curious or maybe I would like better or your information why hfl
has a better program.   My aches and pains are minor but daily.  Mostly in
the morning and then in the evening.   It would help also to justify an
additional expense to my wife when she pays the bills.😂

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>