Subject: Re: Overdue Tickets - Aug 7, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>
Cc: AFIG <[email-masked]>, "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 00:57:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi Andres, 

This is understood. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]> 
To: "AFIG" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 12:55:57 PM 
Subject: RE: Overdue Tickets - Aug 7, 2020 

Yes, sure. 

	

Best regards, 

Sara Aknooni 
Project Manager 

Global Support and Service 

+45 4470 0124 
+45 7131 4960 

From: Andrés Figueroa (AFIG) <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 7. august 2020 09:24 
To: Sara Aknooni (SRAK) <[email-masked]>; Pritish Nandi (LSM) <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) <[email-masked]>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Overdue Tickets - Aug 7, 2020 

Normally the tickets in the list I sent which do not have due date nor SLA need to be checked, because probably something is wrong with them. This is how I found the one Sebastien had which I gave to Heta. 

So please do not think that they are okay before you check them out. 

From: Sara Aknooni (SRAK) 
Sent: 7. august 2020 09:17 
To: Andrés Figueroa (AFIG) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Pritish Nandi (LSM) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Overdue Tickets - Aug 7, 2020 

Hi Pritish, 

Let’s talk before you take any action. 

Some of these tickets are Today’s tickets, not Overdue. 

	

Best regards, 

Sara Aknooni 
Project Manager 

Global Support and Service 

+45 4470 0124 
+45 7131 4960 

From: Andrés Figueroa (AFIG) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 7. august 2020 09:01 
To: Pritish Nandi (LSM) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Sara Aknooni (SRAK) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Overdue Tickets - Aug 7, 2020 

Pritish you have to check the file before you forward to agents. Sebastien had one ticket but I moved it to Heta, so he did not have any in the file I sent, so he did not need to get the file. The idea sending you the file is that you see who has overdue tickets and maybe talk with Sara about It and make a plan as to how deal with the situation. 

From: Pritish Nandi [ [ mailto:[email-masked] | mailto:[email-masked] ] ] 
Sent: 7. august 2020 08:34 
To: Muhammad Ali (MUAI) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Innocent Bohui (INBO) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Matthew Broadley (MAEY) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Josephine Veena Dorairaj (JVDO) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nusan Dubey < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Morris Frost (MOFT) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Christopher Kurek (CKUR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sebastien Manin (SEMN) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Pravesh Singh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Erich Torrild (ERTL) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; akihiko.yamamoto < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Arjun Hurry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ashish < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; yuko hughes < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ismail Lsm < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lily Duan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; shubham.paliwal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sonomi Ohashi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; drishti.tiwari < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Udbhav Mishra < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Sara Aknooni (SRAK) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Andrés Figueroa (AFIG) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Filip Trajkov (FITR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Overdue Tickets - Aug 7, 2020 

		

This message comes from outside of the corporate network. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the source of this e-mail and know the content is safe. 

Sorry forgot to attach the raw data. 

Regards, 

Pritish 

From: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Muhammad Ali, MUAI" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Innocent Bohui, INBO" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Matthew Broadley, MAEY" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Nusan Dubey" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Morris Frost, MOFT" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Christopher Kurek, CKUR" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Sebastien Manin, SEMN" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Pravesh Singh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Erich Torrild, ERTL" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Akihiko Yamamoto" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Arjun Hurry" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Ashish Dabral" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "yuko hughes" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Ismail Lsm" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Lily Duan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "shubham paliwal" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Sonomi Ohashi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "drishti tiwari" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Udbhav Mishra" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "AFIG" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Filip Trajkov, FITR" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 12:01:12 PM 
Subject: Overdue Tickets - Aug 7, 2020 

Hi Team, 

Could you please take care of your overdue tickets. 

Some of the tickets did not have a due time and kept on pending. I have fixed them now. 

Also, assigned the one for Josephine in my queue so that I can call the customer back in her absence. Sonomi's tickets were dealt by Yuko and Ismael. 

Please handle them by EOD today otherwise it would delay the resolution time for trhe customers. Ignore if already handled. 

	

Assignee 	

New 	

On-hold 	

Open 	

Pending 	

Grand Total 

Ashish 	

4 	

87 	

6 	

97 

Shubham Paliwal 	

	

23 	

2 	

25 

Drishti Tiwari 	

	

20 	

2 	

22 

Innocent Bohui 	

	

22 	

22 

Muhammad Ali 	

	

18 	

18 

Yamamoto 	

	

12 	

12 

Morris Frost 	

	

9 	

9 

Matthew Broadley 	

	

3 	

3 

Sonomi Ohashi 	

	

3 	

3 

Christopher Kurek 	

	

3 	

3 

Filip Trajkov 	

1 	

1 	

2 

Sara Aknooni 	

	

2 	

2 

Pravesh Singh 	

	

1 	

1 

Nusan 	

1 	

	

1 

Josephine Veena 	

	

1 	

1 

Grand Total 	

1 	

5 	

204 	

11 	

221 

	

Brand 	

Total 

EPOS Enterprise 	

131 

EPOS Gaming 	

90 

Grand Total 	

221 

Regards, 

Pritish Nandi