Subject: Re: Feedback
From: Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]>
To: Dimpy Chawla <[email-masked]>, Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, Dipayan Banerjee <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 22:34:58 +0530

@Dipayan Banerjee <[email-masked]>  ZD  92877   You should
have escalated to Jessica to cancel this order instead of waiting for Deb
to respond as the customer clearly mentioned to cancel the order, I trained
you on the cancellation requests and you needed to escalate this to Jessica
n Deb for cancellation of the shipment which you missed to do. Please be
very careful with cancellation requests.
@Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> @Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Ticket #91671 You did not change the item code to STS after confirming to
the customer and now he has been charged the full amount, please make sure
to double-check if the STS codes are applied appropriately.

@Dipayan Banerjee <[email-masked]> Ticket #92876 The order
was declined, what's the point of escalation to Deb??
Also, if there's any request to make any change, we need to escalate to
Jessica immediately to hold the shipment
for domestic orders and Dr Sam for international orders CC'ing Deb in both
the situations. Please be very careful with cancellation/amendment requests.
Please check with me or Pritish or any senior agent on such issues.

@Dipayan Banerjee <[email-masked]> Ticket #92875 Please
check my response in such cases and let me know if you have any confusion.

@Dipayan Banerjee <[email-masked]> Ticket #92874 Please
check my response and use it for international orders if the tracking
update shows the package is still in the US.

@Dipayan Banerjee <[email-masked]> EH-202007160038-166844 Ticket
#92872 The auto-ship subscription was canceled even though BPOC was active,
please be careful when working in auto-ship subscriptions.

@Dipayan Banerjee <[email-masked]> Ticket #92871 You did not
cancel the other auto-ship subscription EH-202008010156-122409, also we are
supposed to offer the STS price to retain the customer. Please be very
careful, don't make such mistakes with auto-ship subscriptions that could
potentially cost us in the future. Always check the last few orders to
ensure you don't miss any other active auto-ship subscription of the same
customer.

@Dipayan Banerjee <[email-masked]> Ticket #92869 The cx only
asked to move the next AS order to December 2020 and you canceled the
subscription.
Were you confused with anything about the customer's request?? Please read
the request/query twice before you work on it.

Thanks
Arif
Cheers to life :-)

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:35 AM Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]> wrote:

> @Dimpy Chawla <[email-masked]> ZD  92804 Once you reinstate
> the auto-ship, you are supposed to double-check if the CC info is
> reflecting on the auto-ship order page by going back to the same page after
> saving the change. Please be informed and make sure to share the CC info
> update link with the customer from next time.
>
> Thanks
> Arif
> Cheers to life :-)
>