Subject: Re: CSAT active tickets list
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:38:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sara, 

Added my comments here. The one highlighted is something urgent which I need help. Also for the others do let me know what you think. 

D 	Status 	Assignee 	Subject 	Requester updated 	Comments 
95054 	Pending 	Drishti Tiwari 	GSX 1000, PC, not turning on 	[ callto:04-08-2020%2006 | 04/08/2020 06:28 ] 	Advised Agent how to deal with it 
95047 	Open 	Shubham Paliwal 	GSP 670, PC, Boom arm function not working 	[ callto:28-07-2020%2017 | 28/07/2020 17:44 ] 	Cannot do much as the customer received help from Sebastian on a different ticket 
94861 	Open 	Ismael Zakaria 	GSP 550, surround dongle software not showing 	[ callto:03-08-2020%2019 | 03/08/2020 19:15 ] 	Advised Agent how to deal with it 
94827 	Solved 	Drishti Tiwari 	Gaming headset, Unspecified 	[ callto:04-08-2020%2015 | 04/08/2020 15:05 ] 	Not Sure what can be done here. We already advised what we could have. Nothing more could be informed. 
92488 	Solved 	Josephine Veena 	GSP 370, PC, Firmware not updating 	[ callto:30-07-2020%2023 | 30/07/2020 23:06 ] 	Customer already fixed his issue by contacting vendor. I am not sure what we could do now. 
92373 	Open 	Pravesh Singh 	GSP 550, cut out in audio A side 	[ callto:04-08-2020%2017 | 04/08/2020 17:09 ] 	Advised Agent how to deal with it 
92157 	Pending 	Yamamoto 	GSA 550, Where to buy cables 	[ callto:29-07-2020%2007 | 29/07/2020 07:36 ] 	I need your help here. There are 2 cables with surround dongle. One is the surround dongle cable and one is USB A to USB C extension cable. Do we not sell the cable seperately as this is a must. 
91686 	Open 	Drishti Tiwari 	GSP 550, PC, Headset replacement 	[ callto:04-08-2020%2014 | 04/08/2020 14:50 ] 	Advised Agent how to deal with it 
85362 	Pending 	Pritish Nandi 	PC 373D, Windows 10, Unable to update firmware 	[ callto:01-08-2020%2018 | 01/08/2020 18:15 ] 	Escalated to Filip as Quality Case 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 1:25:03 PM 
Subject: CSAT active tickets list 

There you go. 

I think you need to talk to the agents and guide them how to communicate with these unhappy customers: 

	

ID 	

Status 	

Assignee 	

Subject 	

Requester updated 

95054 	

Pending 	

Drishti Tiwari 	

GSX 1000, PC, not turning on 	

04-08-2020 06:28 

95047 	

Open 	

Shubham Paliwal 	

GSP 670, PC, Boom arm function not working 	

28-07-2020 17:44 

94861 	

Open 	

Ismael Zakaria 	

GSP 550, surround dongle software not showing 	

03-08-2020 19:15 

94827 	

Solved 	

Drishti Tiwari 	

Gaming headset, Unspecified 	

04-08-2020 15:05 

92488 	

Solved 	

Josephine Veena 	

GSP 370, PC, Firmware not updating 	

30-07-2020 23:06 

92373 	

Open 	

Pravesh Singh 	

GSP 550, cut out in audio A side 	

04-08-2020 17:09 

92157 	

Pending 	

Yamamoto 	

GSA 550, Where to buy cables 	

29-07-2020 07:36 

91686 	

Open 	

Drishti Tiwari 	

GSP 550, PC, Headset replacement 	

04-08-2020 14:50 

85362 	

Pending 	

Pritish Nandi 	

PC 373D, Windows 10, Unable to update firmware 	

01-08-2020 18:15 

	

Best regards, 

Sara Aknooni 
Project Manager 

Global Support and Service 

+45 4470 0124 
+45 7131 4960 

	

Sennheiser Communications A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark 

[ https://www.eposaudio.com/en/dk/enterprise/products/adapt-660-noise-cancelling-bluetooth-headset-1000200 | 
 ] 

	

[ https://www.eposaudio.com/ | eposaudio.com ] · Follow us here 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA ] [ https://twitter.com/Epos_audio ] [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/eposaudio/ ] 

​