Subject: Fwd: my order
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 20:02:35 +0800

Replied ZD 92707

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: vincent mawhinney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 3:24 AM
Subject: re:my order
To: <[email-masked]>

I am still waiting on my order  from June 25. It appears to be taking the
long way.  It has gone from Los Angeles to London and now it is back inNew
York and over a month has passed.  What is going on ?
the tracking number is
https://www.goglobalpost.com/track-detail/?t=LX689195001US

can you make sense of it for me please?

Vincent Mawhinney

Sent from my iPhone

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>