Subject: Sharpen your senses
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 07:36:38 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

Gaming 
     News     Support 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=6f63a2d068560d59bc6183788d5a1ec830c8ba6a97f2332c48b55165d550cc6c0bc49a6a28223903775523c06b6f281fc16455f4f922ebc2 

Sharpen your senses - for the chance to win a true legend 
Get the chance to win a true legend in the EPOS portfolio, and the hero in our film: The GSP 600, along with a true Out of this world VIP box, incl. an EPOS branded hoddie and t-shirt.

You need to sharpen your senses, as easter eggs have been hidden throughout the film. The Easter-egg hunt is on, and weekly winners will be drawn among those who chatches the most of our hidden treasures.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=6f63a2d068560d59bc6183788d5a1ec830c8ba6a97f2332c48b55165d550cc6c0bc49a6a28223903775523c06b6f281fc16455f4f922ebc2 
Take a closer look 

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for EPOS Gaming newsletter. Do you no longer wish to receive the e-mails, you can 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e2e49026397659dad9766d5a88d8e5c9db00b9c0417bb0e4066b96b8d2863fce3e7d6b8864cff7030ef3b0deee8bbde5759f68ca95edbd45 
manage your preferences here 

EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e2e49026397659da71eb07b5d2fb59510112c9fb93bbb4fabb36feb2def709f420f6edee7ae11c79e7de00c5ace62ecd2f70d404995810a3 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e2e49026397659dab2c5a68ed12ceb049259f0958032e7462d191f0e98f7f26cad44cd6564e0bcc9730d949cb033e6d4b6d4733cc6a19852 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e2e49026397659da3105abe0af05d2ef89f31f852ec05746fd5dfc4ca8147715467a84abf984761001e58a3d994721e3cca2926bfc361928 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e2e49026397659dafd6616d4ab8e3b48e070103e7247c65be7bb873bb29d0f2d1c2cbbdfae10ec3795c1a5e19853ebd53932180f67004dbb 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e2e49026397659da45616c78c48e2f1e3eeafa85a57113e41cb3be169afac8ae2758a592d63282b256c19c659756882ae4ad2367efbc7000 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e2e49026397659da9d7ba5e03645b4bae42d95482ac538e99372d30b915b2da9d52411232d0918709c3e68c2df2ef3eeb3c14cb4109c7b26 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=8d0716df8c956853108b6c555b4b705a8d2a76984ff62aac0cda40a08e09e47179eb7c2fbbd31c0706891411fed3c2627d62f9940e5b6f5a 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=8d0716df8c956853281eaec90b536b02158d2d37341b54155207d97051071190567e70963c98b22771e377485de30955fe58b178362b5b1e 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=8d0716df8c9568539719820785b6a044d0e9932f699597b0b142b2f71afb8e54145befa68c56f895a6e9307ae4ebefc487820859b962b0a6 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=8d0716df8c956853bc2df01aaebdd17e6ab04fdf4d9712f2cbbbaf6a1cc58ce79b0eac37c671e815a69f11d6655c36dffd603eb94dab3ec8 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=a60ba77829272e09d3ca8473d4157b2e533c881f7ef2d45f92f381f162d51037a02be0e71ea7148c485009bff41d389d1baf7cab401718974866ede3731b24915fe0cdf966e42b65 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2020 by EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=8d0716df8c95685370ae6147749eb8f38b68bde712d83b19745d86fdd1f2f5b7529e6d4ac77760639b8841fd7eba93409e3ea39ad7f51a93 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=8d0716df8c9568532c5d512ee91959502477d36b10d8171d1fcb4473a8e6ae915ec5afb302f04852b5f6e6d2d922bca2b5cbf64597a37705 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=8d0716df8c956853bed26b61c01ae920e9b1fcaa0c185acd2332fb757009b6d4e59da5cdb04a4c3b85c5448c85a4960855a58fdbf295f4a2 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=8d0716df8c9568532bea3cac0ef38dc698cbe14cf984351dd0c33a63a70b945016b8bde7eab978e57ccdd2bad5949721d2939bc9336b97ac