Subject: Fwd: Email from Jacob
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 21:07:52 +0800

Replied ZD 92251

Kae
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: jacobnwanze <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 6:58 PM
Subject: Email from Jacob
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello Dr Sam,

My name is Jacob and I am in business in Logistics living in the city of
Lagos, one of the most populated city in Nigeria, west africa with
estimated 19million people.

I have constantly followed you on Youtube channel and I would like to know
if you have your products already in Nigeria, West Africa. Personally i am
interested to try out your product but I have been to several pharmacies
and cant find it. Although there are other brands here in Lagos but loads
of people say they don't work with them and these products or situation
with men is on a rise and larged need HELP with solutions on Testosterone. So
if you have your products here it will be great to know where and what
agent is distributing them but if not, I would like to be the first to try
them out and make myself a living testimony with proof that others can
follow; and just maybe if these product aren't here, then I can become your
No.1 major distributor in Nigeria, West Africa.

I await your response.

Regards,

Jacob
+234 909 877 1570 <+234%20909%20877%201570>