Subject: Fwd: How are you feeling Steve?
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 21:29:41 +0800

Replied ZD 92202

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Tsaridis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 8:17 PM
Subject: RE: How are you feeling Steve?
To: Dr. Sam Robbins <[email-masked]>

Hey Doc,

I was in the process of ordering when I saw a recent report dated last
September I believe that highlighted a drug that had been detected in
CholesLo - the findings suggested that it could prove dangerous if taken
with any other medication.

What's the lowdown on this investigation Doc?

Regards,
Steve.
________________________________________
From: Dr. Sam Robbins [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, 20 July 2020 4:04 PM
To: Steve Tsaridis
Subject: How are you feeling Steve?

 
‌ ‌

Hey Steve,

I noticed you added CholesLo™—our natural cholesterol lowering
supplement—to your cart but didn't check out.

I'm committed to doing everything I can to help you out. Whether you have a
question about the products, an ingredient, or need a recommendation, I'd
love to hear from you.

‌

**********************************************************************
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
privileged information or confidential information or both. If you
are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.
**********************************************************************