Subject: Fwd: Constipation
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 00:31:26 +0800

REplied ZD 92089

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bridgett Vervin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 10:52 PM
Subject: Constipation
To: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>

Hi Dr. Sam

For years I have been having constipation issues. Even while I was pregnant
it affected me the worst way. I drank more water, eat more fruits and
vegetables but I only say a little improvement.

I am worried that this problem may result in colon cancer.

Please tell me what u can do to prevent constipation.

One more thing, I found out that my mom and dad has the same problem. Is it
generic?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Let me commend you for the great work you are doing. I wish you continued
success.

Be blessed

Bridgett Vervin

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>