Subject: Chat ticket 85111
From: Andrés Figueroa (AFIG) <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sara Aknooni (SRAK)" <[email-masked]>, "Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR)" <[email-masked]>, "Josephine Veena Dorairaj (JVDO)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 22:32:59 +0000

Hi Pritish,

I was looking at the ticket 85111 and I was quite impressed. How did you get the translation in place? Did you use Google or did you ask anyone?

I would really like to teach how to use the Chat to Sara and Heta and Josephine. 1 hour where you show them how it works, play a bit with it. I need them
to be experts like you, I need to have documented how it works, how to use it, how to talk in it, what to say, what not to say, how to add shortcuts and so
on.  I need a module for our trainings with the Chat.
Please do this as soon as possible. Book and have an agenda.

I can see in my logs that we have had 18 chats until now, is this correct with what you see?

Thank you

Andrés Figueroa
Head of Global Support & Service
+45 5618 0303

Sennheiser Communications A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark
eposaudio.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eposaudio.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CAFIG%40eposaudio.com%7C69fcf351774244dcc80608d7f413010d%7C9bf8c7a8e00849a79e43ab76976c4bf8%7C0%7C0%7C637246234764815529&sdata=GMwQN0%2F527oopR0hFBcFGgJDFD0xaMysNTnR1J%2F9HJs%3D&reserved=0> · Follow us here
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA&data=02%7C01%7CAFIG%40eposaudio.com%7C69fcf351774244dcc80608d7f413010d%7C9bf8c7a8e00849a79e43ab76976c4bf8%7C0%7C0%7C637246234764815529&sdata=phgV9%2BpaDxoa7lXtS%2FyQWwEJNbMR0AoNeZ1hw%2BOA38o%3D&reserved=0>  <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FEpos_audio&data=02%7C01%7CAFIG%40eposaudio.com%7C69fcf351774244dcc80608d7f413010d%7C9bf8c7a8e00849a79e43ab76976c4bf8%7C0%7C0%7C637246234764825522&sdata=oYi6x8%2BcXBNc%2FEq0Yq93fEq8WqIfj8rTBINGr3Wox00%3D&reserved=0>   <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Feposaudio%2F&data=02%7C01%7CAFIG%40eposaudio.com%7C69fcf351774244dcc80608d7f413010d%7C9bf8c7a8e00849a79e43ab76976c4bf8%7C0%7C0%7C637246234764825522&sdata=iFNH6fAWFdwVFlmN3TW6EtLQJS1eRx%2B4LnscFpbbtUY%3D&reserved=0>

[Signatur banner_basic_gaming_500x90_v3.png]