Subject: Important for you all
From: Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]>
To: Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>, Adithya Srivastava <[email-masked]>, Dimpy Chawla <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, nusan dubey <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 19:46:19 +0530

Hey everyone!

I am sure all of you are loaded with a lot of work but please understand
HFL is also a part of it somewhere. Dr. Robbins emailed us asking for an
order to be shipped by addressing my name 18 hours ago (unfortunately my
shift was over and I couldn't reply) but no one bothered to answer and it
was a simple yes.

I have been noticing a lot of emails are not being responded to and agents
are selectively replying to some emails.

No one has been following up on the declined orders that I requested in my
last 2 emails. What's happening, everyone???
@Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]> @Pritish Nandi
<[email-masked]> @Ashish
Dabral <[email-masked]> Could anyone of you please check with the
agents in the respective shifts what the problem could be?

Thanks
Arif
Cheers to life :-)