Subject: Get the chance to go wireless
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 08:11:41 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe839482b25075af308fe688bfa7d2f73b742564d2bf0939ccf2b95726ea7ad21613231226e5934b6fe0d710dd8e9681450beb4 
Products      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe83948b3c86c6f90cb6f838e5451baeaa786b6e3c1200437eb563b9d7b9c948f0a5d22452e334117a86db956da74776643b70b 
Partnerships      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe83948f5cb1095f2618de95d3deae38db4bb868c5b636adb7ed3b428db78a5310e90ebdd716832a754e6481f360e5602e672e0 
Support 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe83948be7153a41fbde55b42f9078b9087f85b35fb2bcd00b7b4ac4192cb4a2a1fbd3a04d30b851ecb6747567629b4a8185e32 

Introducing EPOS in gaming 
EPOS blends a wealth of knowledge from the past with forward thinking future technology taking your gaming audio experience to the next level.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe83948638e0c793b4f82dd9cf8d34fc59c4bfc8e953687f58492b85259adde4e49b20f5030eccbd34af75b15158289934048a6 
Know EPOS 

 GIVE AWAY 

 Get the chance to go wireless! Join the raffle simply by answering which wireless gaming headset you would choose if you get the chance to go wireless: 
GSP 370GSP 670Answer
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe839482564d157af91f9ff82282b24e799fbe382b998bffdff75b99157739be33827299e542944a0078b03555fb4d97349cefb 
Interactive Email Form Submit 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe839483b62ebca92dfe419b237563c65b92bfca07ee19381e919668d61ce81f279cc5977b4b5429797cfa20701c411dc1de4f7 

From the crystal-clear sound quality and amazing comfort to the ridicoulous (possibly supernatural) battery life, it is no hyperbole to say that this is the best headset I&rsquo;ve ever worn&rdquo;

&ndash; Eric Hauter

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe8394853232f109848da717d4d97bfdedf6322272f044057912c297bb9485ac834d8f6de3e03d1f286435e5184b3d0b1407e57 
psu.com 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe839483b62ebca92dfe419b237563c65b92bfca07ee19381e919668d61ce81f279cc5977b4b5429797cfa20701c411dc1de4f7 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe839483b62ebca92dfe419b237563c65b92bfca07ee19381e919668d61ce81f279cc5977b4b5429797cfa20701c411dc1de4f7 
GSP 370 - Take your game to new levels 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe8394825c272f8703227780bb74aaefb97d2cdbb991dc6f0dbf3983b52bdd332f5dde07a2195ba6e79fd0a65638f15e891b467 

The Sennheiser GSP 670 is the best sounding gaming headset I&rsquo;ve ever heard.&rdquo;

&ndash; Gear Seekers

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe8394825c272f8703227780bb74aaefb97d2cdbb991dc6f0dbf3983b52bdd332f5dde07a2195ba6e79fd0a65638f15e891b467 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=7aa91fd1efe8394825c272f8703227780bb74aaefb97d2cdbb991dc6f0dbf3983b52bdd332f5dde07a2195ba6e79fd0a65638f15e891b467 
GSP 670 - Unleash the game 

EPOS partners with Riot Games to become the Official Audio Partner of the Oceanic Pro League (OPL), the leading esports league in the region. 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d1952894671529fddbc4b511746878d1032256474d69efef14bc23a17ec47b30597a784550ef8ebc4664127f5a6daa112c785 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d1952894671529fddbc4b511746878d1032256474d69efef14bc23a17ec47b30597a784550ef8ebc4664127f5a6daa112c785 
Explore partnership 
From the very first whisper of esports, we have been there, delivering gaming audio engineered to take gaming to the next level.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d19528858f6b742b74e92f17d368100a36eec2626b9f99302dadb3e123b7d4ccddc6e0e43b7118addf739a1abdbaab74e426d 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d19528858f6b742b74e92f17d368100a36eec2626b9f99302dadb3e123b7d4ccddc6e0e43b7118addf739a1abdbaab74e426d 
Learn more 

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for EPOS Gaming newsletter. Do you no longer wish to receive the e-mails, you can 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d19528ed144958472afdbf1fe800aa915d2d251a7c1737c0a7b9caa37af990be547992331984c74f18756818e11801261c292 
manage your preferences here 

EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d1952f9c1694812d34ff0d301c13479ad0c82119b59a5eb27468acb5ae52923ac259ad19742e2affd0bef085cbcb9043f1423 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d1952f50b814614864d874a4006e61c87b2b47a8b58414e884eec9d881d26d61d917bdb661cb1e3878eb3515d0b88d74241d5 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d1952094b8ee95fe6c00f628f1023c00c3762e88773454bfc62046d148bdb4335e53421ecb7f41ca429d1e46cc616b05dc986 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d1952a1cbf1aae74afd1b1ad8f4037e2fcb83cb960761707f6d688b6fdbb0d4b4ef9f5bb7d11e08b7587adab1f3e38984c03b 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d195227dccf609189cad811d7259fa796de097f7b97c161d510aed02d7f99cd33faac9d2863ae1469b6cd47ad711ef6cfb3a1 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d195289027fa19c3586671fba935b70d737237387948cb5fb9e693546195bee2a146a228a39c6acfe274825cb77cc7e3d6695 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=e336fc01071d19521bb4991a9af20f7423eff721dc2817e89b9e1ccb35d36be4cfa461ad692a75243283bf7b669905bdd6fb8be3d40a523d 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ae8236d73e9de4e3ef4bb53415e9b970e41b3b3c2832f0cced172a37fedd0c4d4836e661dba8d552d09305d2b2e0f729797b8a73119de4bc 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ae8236d73e9de4e3a04e7615b9b5bf7de7b4eb3aad50f5e17df44ebfa91ffa1daf1e88e0ee1bd089238cc1fdfa137ad05d0242915818d7c3 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ae8236d73e9de4e35070a84da3c85a0f37b862656f03ca48a9aee590f135c00d0bc01b230c4918c2782cd824df711ee690bad79e6bcf6cb4 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=2620deaf91671b288f52dd212a20abcb95722b091d4a9ad61f958e94beefbde414d1a458ad7a797f1ffcccb4697690b18796d39f47a2618ca42e7866e7abe6fba508be444f2e5607 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2020 by EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ae8236d73e9de4e3b04f51beaff79094b923c138d55cc09a38b405ae5a83992e16d20608fa2b4728b8f08d9a27efaa86c0f9f7e4ab55caf9 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ae8236d73e9de4e37889737aabef8e385770bd13c7009b41f5c038a269bb23ae221123bf39b3adffe90e6ae6b8202683980c9455337cfa38 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ae8236d73e9de4e34bc8c664fa4b5c93aca97cc9a9e77e85d6581bef5c343e398182088c0c3701c1a5839b06d943ab9a2d78994cf22e32b8 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ae8236d73e9de4e33f7e3cc9e9efaa81609e0d0cc2be03772d219284a34c4b0da7549889a54ad0bdce55324d0c0cf45ce7a01eed3ce18f02