Subject: Re: Stress and Cortisol Relief Query
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Deb ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 09:11:16 -0700

It's been out for a bit. I've also created products for doctors to sell at
their offices before I launch them at the site. Also at amazon, etc.

I don't launch new products at the site until I know it' working well in
the real world, etc. Plus, it takes time to launch a product and so forth,
so I just have other's test it first.

But what is it the customer wanted to know?
thank you

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 8:43 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Dr. Sam
>
> Could you tell us since how long Stress and Cortisol Relief has been out
> in the market? We have just started seeing it on HFL website. It shows on
> the website the supplement has 7 years of proof and satisfied users but we
> never saw it in the past. Was it out with a different name?
>
> Please let us know so we could inform the customers accordingly.
>
> Regards
> Dave
>