Subject: Fwd: Premature ejaculation/AlphaViril
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 15:14:47 +0530

Handled under  #90183

Regards,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stanley Julien <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, May 24, 2020 at 8:17 AM
Subject: Premature ejaculation/AlphaViril
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi Dr.Sam. I've ordered Alphaviril twice and really like it. The only issue
was I had some severe on and off heart palpitations. The benefits were
great but I don't know where the heart palpitations came from. My premature
ejaculation has also been a problem lately too. I'm only and vegan. I work
out 4-5 days a week. I do kegel exercises and have bought Valerian root and
ashwagandha. What can I do to CURE this problem? I do have some performance
anxiety too because of these issues. Thank you very much and continue the
great work!!