Subject: Ticket Completion - March 25, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:39:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743504 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743582 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741329 - Ticket |Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743774 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743766 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743686 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743736 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743782 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743689 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743080 - Replacement order created 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743570 - Notes added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743667 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743599 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743767 - Notes added and Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743551 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743610 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743634 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743632 - Notes added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743595 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743555 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743521 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743661 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743803 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743639 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743807 - Notes added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741042 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741704 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728801 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742941 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741253 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729718 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741206 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/743826 - note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi