Subject: Ticket Completion - March 23, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:12:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741704 - Replacement orde created 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742620 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742736 - Ebay Replied\ 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742310- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742587 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742573 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742558 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742550 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742546 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742505 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742317 - Wayfair Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742324 - eBay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742381 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742444 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742472 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742496 - Wayfair Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742642 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742670 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742707 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742741 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742746 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742787 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742935 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742983 - Ebay Cancelled 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742989 - Note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi