Subject: Ticket Completion - March 20th till March 22, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 21:46:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion report for the last 3 days. 

March 20 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741807 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741838 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741848 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741851 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741849 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741790 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741902 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741888 - Notes Added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741875 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741869 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741866 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741829 - Ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741733 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741874 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741864 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741858 - Notes added and properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741927 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741810 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741744 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741931 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741812 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741712 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741825 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741840 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741844 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741940 - Notes added and Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741887 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741920 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741947 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741935 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741927 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741903 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741930 - Ebay replied 

March 21 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742224 - WayFair Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742148 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742132 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742096 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742103 - Wayfair Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742184 - Notes added and properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742155 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742214 - Ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742067 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742081 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742082 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742131 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742115 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742099 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742227 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742186 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742176 - Ticket Replied 

March 22 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742529 - walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742489 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742441 - walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742462 - walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742475 - Order cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742520 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742524 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742351 - Ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742465 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742428 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742488 - Notes added and properites updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742513 - Notes added and properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742420 - Notes added and properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742450 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742540 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742569 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742581 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/742579 - AMZ replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi 
Regards, 
Pritish Nandi