Subject: Ticket Completion - March 18 and March 19, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:37:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion for last 2 weeks. 

March 18 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741294 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741195 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741207 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741231 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741226 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741334 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741330 - properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741301 - Notes added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741178 - Replacement Order Created (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741253 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741210 - Replacement Order 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741315 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741156 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741254 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741234 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741238 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741249 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741300 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741214 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740978 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741299 - Ticket Replied and note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741248 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741241 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741329 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741374 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741392 - Note added - Properties Updated 

March 19 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741507 - Order Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741580 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741560 - Wayfair Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741299 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741178 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741514 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741515 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741516 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741535 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741543 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741566 - Notes added and properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741578 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741607 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741508 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741577 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741527 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741578 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741634 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741591 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741629 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741591- Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738982 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741210 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739939 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741195 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740948 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740915 - Tracking shared 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi