Subject: Ticket Completion - March 14 an March 15, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 08:58:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion report for last 2 days. 

March 14 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740477 - Amz Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740443 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740382 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740471 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740476 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740400 - Ebay replied 

March 15 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740660 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739077 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740445 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737727 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740631 - Wayfair Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740655 - Wayfair Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740637 - Note added and Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740509 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740560 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740658 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740620 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740586 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740681 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740686 - Wayfair Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740693 - AMZ cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi