Subject: Website Price Error
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 18:11:25 +0530

Hi Dr. Sam,

A customer just called in to cancel the order due to price mismatch. The 
website says 32.97 each for 6 bottles of CholesLo while the order total 
comes down to $299.82

If we calculate 32.97 for 6 bottles the total should've been - $197.82
But, if we calculate 49.97 for 6 bottles, the total would be - $299.82
(See attached)

This error made the customer furious and he wanted to cancel the order 
(EH-202003140818-166168).

Please ask the developer to take care of the website and resolve this 
issue asap as customers are getting confused due to this.

-- 
Thank you,
Adam
HFL Customer Support