Subject: Ticket Completion - March 12 and 13, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 09:06:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion report for the last 2 days. 

March 12, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740063 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740049 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740017 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740062 - Note added - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740066 - ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740065 - Wayfair Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740070 - Amz Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740078 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740012 - Note added - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739768 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740084 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740088 - Note added - Properties Updated 

March 13, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740237 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740263 - Walmart Escalation (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740226 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740004 - Tracking Shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740198 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739768 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740203 - Notes added - Properties Updated (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740218 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740251 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740254 - Notes added - Properties Updated (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740221 - Note added Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740288 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740236 - Notes added - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740266 - Ebay replied (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740226 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740247 - Ticket Replied (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740269 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740297 - Note added - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740285 - Note added - Properties Updated (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740250 - Note added - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739110 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739184 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740140 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739455 - Tracking Shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739554 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739804 - Tracking Shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740302 - Note added - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740221 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/740325 - Walmart Cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi