Subject: Ticket Completion Report - March 10 and 11, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 09:18:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion report for the past 2 days. 

March 10 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739693 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739285 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739679 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739707 - Walmart Escalation and Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739615 - Note Added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739651 - Note Added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739708 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739630 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739640 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739619 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739657 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739694 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739712 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739716 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739604 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737594 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737727 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738601 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739447 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739670 - Ebay replied 

March 11 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738282 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738981 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739804 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739835 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739604 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739739 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739828 - Note added - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739833 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739853 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739835 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739863 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739896 - Note added - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739852 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739184 - Replacement order created and ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739933 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739935 - Walmart Escalation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi