Subject: Ticket Completion - March 8 and 9, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 09:03:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion report for last 2 days. 

March 8 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735374 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738481 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739259 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739049 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739195 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739255 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739261 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739269 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739347 - NOte added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739276 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739300 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738940 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739285 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739355 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739335 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739331 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739298 - Properties updated and note added 

March 9 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739461 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739255 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739392 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739472 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739269 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739460 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739498 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739202 - Note added - Properties updated (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739447 - Properties Updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739430 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739279 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739507 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739066 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738363 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738564 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739389 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738809 - Tracking shared 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi