Subject: Ticket Completion Report - March 7, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 09:10:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739198 - Order Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739225 - Ebay Cancellation 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739146 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739179 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739213 - Walmart replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739203 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739235 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739184 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738924 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739230 - Ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738924 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732383 - Ticket Replied 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739077 - Note added - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739142 - Note added - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739158 - Note added - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738539 - Note added - Properties updated 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739153 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738981 - Note added 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739195 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739189 - Properties updated 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi