Subject: Fwd: Ticket Completion Report - March 6, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Adithya Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 01:22:06 -0700 (MST)

FYI 

From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Michelle Sarnowski" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "suzanna" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 1:18:18 PM 
Subject: Ticket Completion Report - March 6, 2020 

Hi All, 

PFB the ticket completion report for March 6, 2020. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738961 - Wayfair Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738941 - Ticket Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738951 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738967 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738970 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738972 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738984 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739052 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738955 - Amazon replied 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739045 - Note added - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738809 - Note added - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738993 - Note added 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736707 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737855 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738383 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738849 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738734 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738908 - Tracking shared 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738949 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738982 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738987 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738993 - Properties updated 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/739021 - Properties updated 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi