Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - March 3, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: saurabh <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 00:26:39 -0700 (MST)

This is understood. 

Will update the details going forward accordingly. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "saurabh" <[email-masked]> 
To: "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2020 10:22:59 PM 
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - March 3, 2020 

Hi Pritish - Any ticket we touch has to be accounted for. - Please can you make sure, as we don't want to be giving free service to a client. 

Saurabh Dadu 
LiveSalesman 
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17 
US: 1 240 949 2437 
Cell: +91 9810175203 

From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 05 March 2020 10:21 PM 
To: Pritish Nandi (LSM) <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - March 3, 2020 
Hi Pritish, 

I spoke with Saurabh regarding the extra tickets you were talking about. He said those tickets need to be mentioned in this daily report, you can just write ‘information updated’ ahead of them but anything that we work on needs to be part of the report. Please implement this from tomorrow itself. 

Thanks 
Regards, 
Deeksha 

Sent from my iPhone 

On 5 Mar 2020, at 21:52, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> wrote: 

BQ_BEGIN

Hi Michelle, 

PFB the ticket completion for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738789 - Amazon Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738802 - Wayfair Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738309 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738807 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736501 - Conquer replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738821 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738755 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738804 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738801 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738767 - Wayfair replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738827 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738768 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738816 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738294 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Replacement Order Created and replied to customer (Please share feedback) 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi 

BQ_END