Subject: Regarding eBay FreshDesk Tickets
From: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
To: csteam <[email-masked]>, Suzanna Pavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Noena Celica Dionido <[email-masked]>, Chris Runk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 12:43:35 -0500

Hello All,

Good afternoon/evening!

Just sending you all a quick note letting you know that I do believe that I
have resolved the issue with FreshDesk not communicating with eBay for eBay
tickets that come into the queue. If you all wouldn't mind responding to
eBay tickets inside of FreshDesk for the time being, I would greatly
appreciate it. You may want to periodically spot check inside of eBay
Messages at the end of the day for any missed tickets but, I don't believe
that will be an issue. However, if you all notice an issue, please, please
let me know.

In addition, when responding on eBay tickets in FreshDesk, please make sure
that you remove your signature, as eBay has stated previously that they can
take actions against our account if we continue to leave our contact
details in responses.

When signing off, make sure to just have

Kind Regards(or Your Favorite Ending Here),
Michelle
Customer Service, (Whichever eBay Account)

Thank you guys so much, please reach out if you need assistance or if I
need to clarify anything.

-Michelle