Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - March 3, 2020
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 16:52:59 +0000

Hi Pritish - Any ticket we touch has to be accounted for. - Please can you make sure, as we don't want to be giving free service to a client.

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
US: 1 240 949 2437
Cell: +91 9810175203
________________________________
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Sent: 05 March 2020 10:21 PM
To: Pritish Nandi (LSM) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - March 3, 2020

Hi Pritish,

I spoke with Saurabh regarding the extra tickets you were talking about. He said those tickets need to be mentioned in this daily report, you can just write ‘information updated’ ahead of them but anything that we work on needs to be part of the report. Please implement this from tomorrow itself.

Thanks
Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Mar 2020, at 21:52, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Michelle,

PFB the ticket completion for today.

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738789 - Amazon Cancellation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738802 - Wayfair Cancellation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738309 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738807 - ebay replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736501 - Conquer replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738821 - Walmart Escalation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738755 - AMZ replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738804 - AMZ replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738801 - AMZ replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738767 - Wayfair replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738827 - note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738768 - Note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738816 - ebay replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738294 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Replacement Order Created and replied to customer (Please share feedback)

Regards,
Pritish Nandi