Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - March 3, 2020
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 16:51:15 +0000

Hi Pritish,

I spoke with Saurabh regarding the extra tickets you were talking about. He said those tickets need to be mentioned in this daily report, you can just write ‘information updated’ ahead of them but anything that we work on needs to be part of the report. Please implement this from tomorrow itself.

Thanks
Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Mar 2020, at 21:52, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Michelle,

PFB the ticket completion for today.

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738789 - Amazon Cancellation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738802 - Wayfair Cancellation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738309 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738807 - ebay replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736501 - Conquer replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738821 - Walmart Escalation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738755 - AMZ replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738804 - AMZ replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738801 - AMZ replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738767 - Wayfair replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738827 - note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738768 - Note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738816 - ebay replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738294 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Replacement Order Created and replied to customer (Please share feedback)

Regards,
Pritish Nandi