Subject: Ticket Completion Report - March 3, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: dan <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 09:21:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi Michelle, 

PFB the ticket completion for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738789 - Amazon Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738802 - Wayfair Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738309 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738807 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736501 - Conquer replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738821 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738755 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738804 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738801 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738767 - Wayfair replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738827 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738768 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738816 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738294 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738725 - Replacement Order Created and replied to customer (Please share feedback) 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi