Subject: Ticket Completion - March 4, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: dan <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 09:27:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Michelle, 

PFB ticket completion for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738381 - Tracking Shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738547 - walmart replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738338 - Tracking Shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738309- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737924- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738414 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738562 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736551 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738344 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736989 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738599 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738640 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738630 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738645 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738647 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738555 - Replied Amz 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738646 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738574 - AMZ Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738617 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738592 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738662 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738663 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738655 - Replied Ebay 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi