Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Mar 3, 2020
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 08:00:39 +0000

Yes please, thanks.

We should not handle more than 20 tickets a day. If it goes up, please let me know.

Thanks

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, 4 March 2020 at 1:17 PM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Mar 3, 2020

Hi Deeksha,

Not always. But yesterday we completed 23. Last few days it was average of 15-16 tickets a day. But possibly it will go up after the training. I will send you a list of task we do now.

Regards,
Pritish

________________________________
From: "deeksha" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 1:15:49 PM
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Mar 3, 2020

Hi,

Have the number of tickets gone up? Are we handling more than 20 a day?

Regards,
Deeksha

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, 3 March 2020 at 9:23 PM
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: dan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, suzanna <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Mar 3, 2020

Hi Michelle,

PFB the ticket completion report for today.

FYI- All tickets " Waiting on Tracking" ( wherever available) were completed. However, I was not sure if we were suppose to resolve them. So Instead I added them in waiting for customer queue.

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738423 - AMZ cancellation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738347 - Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738413 - Ebay Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738282 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738187 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737869 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737584 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738414 - Note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738426 - Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738428 - Note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738365 - Replied Ebay
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738416 - Replied ebay
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738420 - Ebay Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738357 - AMZ replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738387 - Walmart Escalation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738391 - Note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738390 - Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738403 - Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738444 - Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738448 - Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738339 - Replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738015 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737852 - Tracking shared
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738482 - Replied Ebay

Regards,
Pritish Nandi