Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Mar 3, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: dan <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 08:53:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi Michelle, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

FYI- All tickets " Waiting on Tracking" ( wherever available) were completed. However, I was not sure if we were suppose to resolve them. So Instead I added them in waiting for customer queue. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738423 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738347 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738413 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738282 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738187 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737869 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737584 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738414 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738426 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738428 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738365 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738416 - Replied ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738420 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738357 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738387 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738391 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738390 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738403 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738444 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738448 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738339 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738015 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737852 - Tracking shared 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738482 - Replied Ebay 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi