Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 29 till March 1, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: dan <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 09:07:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi Michelle, 

PFB the ticket completion report for last 3 days. 

Feb 29 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737981 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737972 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737947 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737910 - Note Added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737910 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738000 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737942 - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737985?- replied 

Mar 1 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737765 - Replied and added details 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737983 -Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737999 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738008 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738015 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738022 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738129 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738052 - Wayfair Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738048 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738038 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738056 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738039 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738057 - Replied RBO 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738070 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738075 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738127 - Replied 

Mar 2 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738237 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738167 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738171 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736486 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738177 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738179 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738248 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738184 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738218 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738257 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738245 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/738272 - Replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi