Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 27 and Feb 28, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Michelle Sarnowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: dan <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 08:51:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Michelle, 

Please find the ticket completion report for the last 2 days. 

Feb 27 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737603 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737551 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737531 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736564 - Replied Vilano 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737560 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737623 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737605 - Replied ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737591 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735482 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737664 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737669 - Amz Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737665 - Ebay replied 

Feb 28 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737733 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737738 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737749 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737755 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737763 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737778 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737782 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737802 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737810 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737849 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737852 - Note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi