Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 25, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:00:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the tickets completed today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737136 - Ebay - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737164 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737169 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737172 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737216 - Ebay - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737193- - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737203 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737272 - Replied Amz 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737207 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737256 - Amz replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737266 - Ebay - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737181 - Replied RBO 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737148 - AMz replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737125 - Ebay - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737288 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737302 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737304 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737203 - Amz replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737304 - Ebay - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737302 - Ebay - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737164 - Amz - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737313 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737317 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737316 - Note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi