Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 24, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:24:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737023 - walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737022 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737013 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736990 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737039 - Ebay Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736975 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736989 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737048 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737033 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737032 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736959 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737029 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737012 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737080 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737095 - Replied RBO 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/737084 - Ebay - Replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi