Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 22 and 23, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 00:38:08 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for last 2 days. 

Feb 22, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736737 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736770 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736755 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736763 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736758 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736735 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736713 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736702 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736788 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736796 - ebay replied 

Feb 23, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736671 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736794 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736832 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736835 - AMZ Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736842 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736851 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736882 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736904 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736905 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736912 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736931 - Replied Ebay 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi