Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 21, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 09:04:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736586 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736554 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736531 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736530 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736587 - walmart escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736604 - walmart replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736582 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736561 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736597 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736551 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736516 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736624 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736625 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736582 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736627 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736632 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736579 - ebay replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi