Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 19 and Feb 20, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 00:23:13 -0700 (MST)

You are most welcome Dan :) 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "dan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:24:14 PM 
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 19 and Feb 20, 2020 

Thank you Pritish! 

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 11:09 AM Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

Hi Dan, 

Please find the ticket completion report for last 2 days. 

Feb 19,2020 

[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736206 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736206 ] - Note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736103 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736103 ] - amazon replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736254 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736254 ] - Ebay Replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736221 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736221 ] - Ebay replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736212 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736212 ] - ebay rpelied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736277 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736277 ] - RBO replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736296 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736296 ] - note added 

Feb 20, 2020 

[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736211 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736211 ] - AMZ replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736384 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736384 ] - ticket replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736421 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736421 ] - ebay replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736405 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736405 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736382 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736382 ] - ebay replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736448 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736448 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736420 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/736420 ] - AMZ replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi