Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 17, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:13:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735858 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735839 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735912 - ebay cancelletion 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735800 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735873 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735792 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735854 - Ebay Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735872 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735920 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735811 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735857 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735887 - Note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi